Long Mynd Valleys Weekend 4&5/2/12


Organised by local fell running club Mercia fell runners


Titterstone Clee Race. AS. Just about caught the foulest weather we've had all winter. Only time I've ever worn my water/wind proof on a race. Wore it to the start line and decided not to take it off. It was cold cold cold.
I really felt for the marshals and Alistair of : Fell running pictures (pictures)


Long Mynd Valleys Race next day. The worst of the weather had passed leaving a lovely day for running. Although, there were some interesting descents down the steeper parts of the course.

Not my fastest times but another really enjoyable couple of runs.

3 comments:

  1. The mugs make it all worthwhile.

    Thanks for the offer of a Peris recce. I am definitely up for that later this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I say, Sir !

    Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's bad news looking at this.....it'll remind us of what we're missing!!!! Damned injuries! I think Steve will be very tempted to start running again when he sees this........It looked like a good day out, well done! x x x x

    ReplyDelete