Snowdon International Race 21/7/12

AM. Great race a usual.
I had a good run up and managed to pass a few people. I was looking forward to the run down as I usually do well on the return journey. Started ok, but just after this photo was take by Alastair I got some terrible stomach cramps. It was very, very nearly a case of the, world famous, bottom(no pun intended)photo.


I had to walk several times to contain the..........and, in some pain, stumbled to the finish line. Only a couple of minutes slower than my 2010 time. It could have been, a lot, lot worse.

BORROWDALE is looming, in less than two weeks. The thought of which is also causing some discomfort.

4 comments:

  1. Spartan Race Training is a structured training program that will condition you for the physical and mental tests of obstacle course racing. This comprehensive and progressive guide will build muscular strength and improve cardio, while training the race day skills essential for success in any obstacle race or mud run.

    ReplyDelete